Popular Posts

Guess What?

Well on Tuesday morning which is about 6:38 am..

I saw this remarkable light, I don;t know what it is but it flashes before my eyes!!
i think it was a UFO..well i don't know
this Unidentified Thing (UT) which is the size of the brightest star in the sky
went passed me at the sky
and then it dissappeared
i didn't see the UT clearly because its far away...
when I saw that thing I just pray to God to know what that thing is..

the UT didn't fly straight but its going zigzag and then it just dissapeared under the cloud..

Next morning, i tried to look up in the sky if i can see it one more time..
but i didn't show up..
so I think it was probably a falling star, but that remarkable seeing makes me believe there is another life out there somewhere..

Well i don't what to say really it just amazing to see that UT..
i hope i can just see it one more time
well thats a chance of a lifetime you know, to see that thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers