Popular Posts

Finally Got A Job!!

Assalamualaikum..
Good day to all the bloggers..

Yesterday on 1st April 2009, I got a letter from UUM about the application about to be the examination's assistant, it just a part-time job.
Well i get money for that, it's quite a lot though I must say.
Not bad eh to get RM1000 in just 5 weeks??..
Well I will start doing my job in 7th April and it will end on 13th May..

It was my dad that got me this job.
He says that I could do some work to get money..
so that I won't be bored at home doing nothing all day..
just to watch TV, eat and sleep..

After I got my first salary, my family want me to treat them to a seafood restaurant at Kuala Perlis..

So i'm so excited for getting a first job..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers