Popular Posts

Going To Washington,America?

What? "Going To US?"
"You must be joking!"
:
Well, this morning today my dad ask us in the car going to school if we want to go to overseas again. My 2 little sis says she want to go again. I thought that my dad was joking about going to overseas again (We went to UK for 4 years [2002-2006] because my doing his PHD, but now he accomplished it.).
:
But when i looked into his eyes he means business he was quite serious and thrilled really. My sis ask "where are we going? UK again?". My dad reply "Nope, but US in Washington"..I got quite shocked so I just stay quiet and smile..HAHA..that was interesting..After they[my 2 lil sis] gone to school, my dad telling the truth that he got an offer to be a Director of MSD which is Director of Malaysian Students Development. He got an offer going to US for 2 years. He tell that he is confused whether to accept it or not, although it was a good offer from the Government but my dad wanted to think it through the good and the bad effect that could happen to us.
:
After that, my dad and I went all silenced and could only hear the voice of Radio DJ from Sinar FM..hehe..Then we went to have breakfast near the Perumahan UUM. After a few minutes my dad's friend joined us and they talked about their job and then my dad tell them about his offered to go to US..My dad and My dad's friend or Pakcik Pie or Shafiee talk about that offer..My dad tell him that he got that offer from last night talk with my dad's friend in KL. He says to pakcik Pie that he need to think it through, then pakcik Pie tell my dad that from his experienced going to US where he used to live in Chicago, he says that US is a good place and it is enjoyable than in UK.
:
Then the talk went all silence..I think that's the end of the talk..
So, Am I going to Washington or not?
If I go there what about my future?
SPM results out in March so I got a month just to get ready to leave to US.
Am I going or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers