Popular Posts

SPM 12/13 March????

Salam..

To all the candidate of SPm 2008..
SPM result will be out on the second week of next month..which means it could be on 12/13 March..
So wish all the SPM candidate thier good luck wishes and also me!!..

I don't want to know what its going to be like when I got my SPM result..
I hope its better..

I'm getting scarier and scarier as they annouced they date of SPM result coming out..
They will probably haunted me at night as I keep thinking of it..LOL
So I just don't want to think of it..
Just hand it over to Allah and he will do the rest..

Ermm..
if I got good grades in my SPM I want to go to futher my study oversea..probably in UK again..

if I got a normal result, i probably just trying to apply for IPTA..

if I got a bad result(wish me NOT!), i just probably try again to apply for IPTA..

so just wish me luck GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers