Popular Posts

University...Black and Gold

Yesterday I got an AMAZING email...

"Dear Miss Artus
Congratulations; University of East Anglia has asked us to tell you that it is offering you a place for Business Management, N200; starting in September 2010 at point of entry 1."

So we went out to celebrate...and also for my friend Vicky's birthday :)

I decided I wanted to dress up a bit because we were going for Cocktails after the Chinese at Teri-Aki. I matched an old Topshop wrap around white blouse, with some Topshop wetlook leggins. Then decided that I would freeze if I just wore this, so I went smart/casual and put my black blazer on top and added a Topshop black belt with gold wings and a Topshop gold layered necklace. I did a bit of DIY on this necklace, it was a short chained one which came above your boobs, but I could not handle this so i unclipped some of the links and attached another old necklace segment onto it so that the whole necklace would fit perfectly just on the bust :) I must say i have amazingly strong teeth!!! Then I put the classic Dorothy Perkins high ankle boots with it to make me feel taller and for a bit of fun, some Cheryl Cole Fake Eyelashes from Boots :)

I love my friends to pieces, and even though I didnt stay out late...the casual night out with some good friends made me happier than I was before :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers