Popular Posts

Topshop Obsessed :)

Exam today, went pretty well :) So although it kills me to do such small posts, maybe it will be a good thing when I get my results through :)
 Love to all my followers :) Now on 49! Would love more!

Oh no. Mum got me back involved with Ebay and Ive gone and got another dress. Ive told her that if they dont fit then I will let her sell them again under her account, but I'm just REALLY hoping that they look nice! Topshop Electric Blue Tulip Dress Size 10 - £9.99 with £3 postage :) Tried on a pink version when it was being sold and LOVED it so i hope the blue is the same. Therefore meaning that I would have a choice of dresses for my 18th night out and my 18th birthday meal :)

Just wanted to show you quickly something that http://young-shields.blogspot.com/ had on their blog, and totally inspired me to grab everything from the Topshop Collection.




Also PLEASE have a look at English Rose <3's post on the 'plus size' models in the bible that is Vogue. Such a great post and great points :) http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com/2010/01/big-girls-you-are-beautiful-mika.html <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers