Popular Posts

Milly's Birthday :)

Monday night it was Milly's 18th birthday party - from http://www.mlle-milly.blogspot.com/. She had it at De Luca Club and everyone came :) It was lots of fun and of course myself and my lovely friend Alice from http://lovebeau.blogspot.com%20turned/ turned up fashionably late! Milly looked so gorgeous in a pink H&M dress :) And im sure she will do a birthday post very very soon!
Its wierd to see how much people change in a certain time period! There were people there who I hadnt spoken to in years and some looked the same and others completely different!

Here's Milly on the dance floor with Jessica :)


And I wore:
Topshop Bodycon - £22
Primark coral top - £3.50
Primark Black cami - £1
Topshop Necklace - £5
Dorothy Perkins Heels - £25
Topshop Blazer - £18 (sale)
Black Tights




I am basically living in my blazer recently due to the minus temperatures!
Tonight I am going to London to go see Avenue Q with my boyfriend and for some shopping and a meal, all paid for by mother as our joint christmas present :)
Hope to take some nice pictures!!!

Love To All xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers