Popular Posts

New Year. New Start.



This was my outfit from New Years Eve when I went to Innocence Night Club with one of my lovely friends Sarah. It consisted of:
Red New Look Heels - £5
Topshop Body Con Skirt - £25
Next Sale Lace Open Back Top - £13.50
Topshop Red Belt - £10
Topshop Jewellery

I had SUCH a good night out! We had no plans until early that morning, and if it wasn't for my friend Sarah from work then I would have been stuck at home watching the terrible telly that was on! I wanted to dress smart/casual and after my grandma bought this gorgeous lace top from the Next sale, I knew that this would be a perfect for the night. Sarah's friend works for the club, so instead of paying £30 for the V.I.P lounge, we got four tickets for £20 each...this involved free drinks up to 12, which we took great advantage of; and also a private area and bar with seating and dancing!

Here's my friends and I in the club toilets after a few drinks :)


Right, now the year has begun I feel that I should start dressing a bit more ladylike. Not that I dont already, but sometimes I feel as if I am not always wearing things that suit my figure the best; for example, my boyfriend LOVES my figure...big boobs, big bum and love handles...and I dress to hide all that as I dont like it but I think that I should wear clothes that make my curves stand out. But also keep things hidden at other times. I want to be more loyal to friends, work harder and spend money more wisely. After reading lots of peoples blogs and realising that not ALL of my clothes need to be from Topshop and I can infact find clothes and make a day from going to charity shops and jumble sales!

Future Outfit Wishlist
I suppose the style I am looking for is a bit of a classic Chanel look. Although at the same time, I do not mean the 'new chanel' look that has a slight element of conformity to the modern fashion world, but instead my favourite classic look comes from Audrey Tautou in the most recent chanel advert.


Topshop Flute One Shoulder Dress. Price: £45.00.
Colour: LIGHT GREY.

Topshop Striped Boucle Bolero Jacket. Price: £55.00.
Colour: NAVY BLUE.


Miss Selfridge Black Embellished Jacket. Price:£50.00.
Colour: BLACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers