Popular Posts

My Eighteenth Birthday

Although it was on monday, I have been rubbish and havent had time to post as yesterday I was in London...which I will explain about in my new post :) I got crazy drunk and things went a bit odd at the end, but OVERALL had SUCH a good night :) Love my friends so much and am so lucky to have them :) Thank you to them for being there. So here is the collection of my favourite photos from the night :)

Topshop Dress from Ebay - £10
Headband from Newlook - £5
Bracelets from Accessorise
White Bow from John Lewis - my ribbon box
Birthday band from Party Mania




My unbelievably perfect Boy. I Love Him So Much.


Three Musketeers - Me, Lucie and Sammy.

Look out in the next post about the VIP trip to London and Remember to enter the competition before the end of tomorrow :)

Also LOVE this Topshop Knitted Eiffel Tower Jumper, £38. I got it for my friend the other day with my discount before my under 18's card ran out. Featured in Look Magazine this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers