Popular Posts

Out with the Old. In with the New.

Firstly I would just like to say a HUGE thank you and also a HUGE hello to all my new followers! Over the past week I have gone from 16 to 31 followers :) And I cant wait to get onto all of your blogs and find out more about you :) YAY.

Today, instead of catching up on the work that is ALL in for tomorrow, I went to my dads house and my colourist came over to do my highlights. I have been having them done since I was about 12, which seems young but I loved how my sister had it done so much that my mother gave in to my whining. I had wanted to have my highlights done for a long time but my lovely hair dresser Laura had a baby so was obviously just a bit busy :) By roots looked terrible! And finally Ive gone barbie barbie blonde blonde again :)




Right and now to my my Workman Shoes Gallery Calendar that I got for christmas, on the first of January the shoe chosen was a Red Suede Bootie with metallic leather detail on the sides from Charles Jourdan in the 1990's. Would LOVE to own a pair of these. Classic shoes. Well out of my price range though!! :) But you can always hope!




Also just a quick mention about the Topshop dress that I would love to own that I posted about yesterday! My friend Holly from work has it! And wore it out for new years eve :) Heres a picture so you can see how it looks! Stunning with her dark hair! She is gorgeous anyway but this dress suits her so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers