Popular Posts

Perfect Pre-Birthday Presents

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW :)
Two awards this week! Perfect birthday present :)



Beautiful Blog Award from http://walkthesand.blogspot.com/

7 Things I love to do:
- LoungE around on the sofa with my boyfriend.
- Using my 25% off at Arcadia.
- Make lists to keep organised.
- Take nice pictures with friends.
- Looking at the stars.
-Fill up a shopping cart online (same as walk the sand)
- Eating so much that I look pregnant (because its funny not because I want a baby HA)





10 things that make me happy:
- Obviously Blogging has got to be a number one.
- Eating Peanut Butter on toast.
- Getting a new pay cheque.
- Finding new music I've never heard before.
- Unexpected nice phone calls.
- Bubble baths with the boy with wine and candles.
- People suddenly hugging me from behind.
- Walking with my ipod.
- Getting a really good nights sleep.
- Bacon Sandwiches.


Things I love Online.










Havent actually asked for anything for my eighteenth birthday, but general happiness would be a perfect present :) Love to all of my followers, and anyone knew who comes along! Dont forget to enter the giveaway for £25 gift vouchers for ASOS. Definitely a good win :)
I hope that everyone has a good twenty-fifth of January :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers