Popular Posts

Ebay Purchase :)

I havent been on ebay in SUCH a long time! So yesterday I decided to see what was about to end and how cheap I could get things :) And I won this...'LACE DETAIL EVENING DRESS - SIZE 10'. I got it for £8 and £2 postage. The picture is in black and white but the dress is pretty much the same except the grey area on the dress is actually nude/white skin coloured. I decided that I was unsure of the Miss Selfridge dress due to the straps being so long, so if this one fits okay then I will take the miss selfridge back :) And would be saving £1.50 :) HA. What do you think??



By the way, LOVE THIS....ASOS Floral Bandeau Playsuit - £40.00



And also Love Whitney Port here and her gorgeous Nude Mary Jane heels!!! :) Want a pair!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers