Popular Posts

MYSPACE

this thing actually happened probably since ; last 2 months ago, when my friends in myspace told me that theres a faked profile were made using my name n my pictures, i wondered, i dun hve enemies n im curious about it. y shud they do dat to me? i dun care who the person is, i jux wanted to noe their motif. ive seen the profile content before, my friend noe how to hack someone acc using her own personally code, i hve no idea how did she do that, she is just AWESOME,  its really annoyed me when i found out wats the content of that fake profile, wats really annoying me was when i read the 'about me' section, they said im plastic n im a man, irritating but FUNNY. i post sumthing bout it on Facebook yesterday n one of my friend suggested that i really shud hve report it to the police station. thats brilliant idea but its no big deal, its all good im chilling besides im nt in the mood to actually sue anyone, not yet. bt anyway thanks to those morons who create fake profiles of me, they dunnoe me bt sure lets jux pretend they do. i dun wan to care bout it anymore lets jux pretend idk anything bout it. i do hve feelings too, u noe that its really annoying to noe that there are some ppl who hate u out there. i leave myspace.  facebook.

''im not gonna diss u anyhow my momma taught me better than that''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive