Popular Posts

SLIGHT CHANGES n XMAS COUNT DOWN



this is so not me.she doesnt look like me YET that is me. i saw this picture yesterday, i remembered i capture it before going to kk. i miss my front fringe, yea as you see in the picture above. but im done with fringe fringy thingy, i am now waiting for my hair extending naturally n i swear i wudnt cut it before it reached the length i wish.
i had this on my head as i spending myself  thinking jux nw, that i shud start to write things using full spelling, sentence to b easily understood by others n good for me cuz evrytym i wrote essay for my school i always used a brief spelling n get minus score from my teacher subject, it wud be a big trouble for my SPM next year, so i'll try my best to hve a bit adjust n getting myself accustomed to writing full sentences, come on, its jux about a sentences n simple spelling problem. supernormal belle can do it.

3 more days left n the day i've been waiting for n we onli celbrate it once a year is almost reached n  havent get my new contact lens arrived T.T my old grey cntct lens has been torn by my lil sister, 'i dun blame u lil sissy, im jux mad at u.' im nt santa claus big fans, i hate him since i was a lil kid, i hate his reddish Scarlett costumes n his beard mke me sick n his HO HO HO is just horrible n frightening me. im just kidding. i love santa but i just dun believe his existence. i hate it when i was just a lil kid n when its almost Xmas my mother always convince me that santa does exist n i hve to b a gudgerl so he wil cme n give me a present, n she brought me to the children party n i saw a santa ; nt a real santa actually, i was looking for his reindeer, i always saw it in a movie; a santa does hve a reindeer wit him n they can fly. i was a child back then n easily deceived. well, 25th, wait for me, i wan to c a santa n teach him a lesson :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive