Popular Posts

MONDAY REVENGE

idk y i put up dat title ''monday revenge'' it has nothing to do wit my today topic for my blog. lol. im jux bored, its jux about random things, i always do talk about random things in my blog such as wat am i feeling, wat am i doing, wat im going to do. i jux dun hve any intersting things to talk about. this is my boring lyf, n u'll never understand how i i live n managed my own life. u'll never noe how to handle me, no one noe how to handle me, i cant be tamed. onli some; important ppl noe how do dat to me ;D yesterday isnt a good day for me, bt thank god theres no problem after a bit love explanation ;D it was jux a misunderstanding, its my fault for being so emotional, overacting n think much i guess ilymonster :). n yea yesterday was a boring day, theres no good stuff to play wit then i found my old picture which i took in tanjung aru beach last 8 months ago i guess n decided to edit it n look a bit goth lol. p/s : my real hair is short, i used hair extension.


i LOVE YOU MOM
i was sitting in our living room as i watch my mom doing her works as a mother, she washes all the dishes n sweep the floor n as i look at her i was wndering ' i am 16 nw, she has been working for 16 years taking care of me, send me to school, give me everything i need '  she do dat everyday, bt y she never gt tired? n she still cud hold on eventhough sumtyms i cn b so stubborn n dun wan to listen to all her advises. whenever i wan to do sumthing n she said NO but still, i dun wan to listen to her advise n kip doing on things she doesnt lyk. bt today i realized sumthing, its been 16 years n i jux realized n noticed her. i mean i c her evryday doing all the work in the house, i c her evryday in the house, but i nvr noticed dat evrything she has done for all of us were jux too much and satisfying . i love you mom :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive