Popular Posts

Random Things.

i receive a chain msg this mornink telling me i must forward it to another 10 friends && tonite the one i love will surprise me && talk about sumthing really special && if i ignored i'll b punished & lose the one i love. I wondered, wat if i frward it to another 10 friends wishing the one i love wud surprise me tonite but when he get the same chain msg he forward it to another 10 friends but the person he love isnt me ? :O funny isnt it? ;(

im nt in a goodmood today. i am sensitive, honestly i hate crowded n ppl make noise, actually i am under menstruation; situation. so for those who feeling uneasy about it u can shutt offeh ! im jk, im sorry. i didnt really meant it. i hope u'll understand. can u imagine if u're in my place, menstruating women are always high tempered, its bcuz they arent cmfortable. jux like me. plus, im ill, fever, flu, tonsil. i jux wish i cud plug my throat out. my cellphone ; lonely && silent, facebook lacked of notification, no games, i cant sleep, cant even close my eyes, im tired. i miss him ;( . my alien hee ;D


18:46
its a beautiful evening bt i dun really think so, && i still hve nothing to do. my cellphone; silents. okai cmmon guys, im the girl n u r the boi, u text her 1st, she will rply . lol. i gt it from tumblr. jux ; consider it as a 'repost' yea true, i repost it. anyway, i've heard about a game call hotel626 from my friends, they said its fun though so i gotta try, however im a sissy;coward. im afraid i wud have a nitemare. but im bored, i never try so i never noe . so i decided to TRY ;D n guess wat? my mom asking me to stop yellling around. u noe wat im trying to say rite? good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive