Popular Posts

Bubblegum bubblegum my squidward be my patrick be my pop rocks ;D

im running out of idea. everytym i logged-in my blogger acc i jux dunnoe wat shud i put in it. idk wat shud b the tittle, and i dunnoe wat wud be the content ;D its becuz all i gt in mind was nothing but ''someone'' yea this ''someone'' kip cntrolling my mind. wat i gotta do? :D mom! ur daughter falling in love again ! ;D i keep smiling n laughing n dats confusing my family ;D they keep asking me why but i refused to tell them. they said its been a long tym the didnt watch me this glee. lol. i told them its a secret;my secret. no one noes my dirty little secret ;D yea seriously, honestly, i am happy, i cant stop smiling all day long. can u imagine dat? everyday i wke up i put a big smile on my face. be my patrick be my poprock pleasee. HAHAHA

mmkay, there's this human, idk if he is a she or or a he or shud i kol her a her, lmme jux kol that person a poser =='' #faked. the person created a profile in myspace using my picture :O my friends told me about it, im no longer in myspace, im more in facebook. so i didnt noe wat happened in myspace. wat do u feel when someone put ur picture as their profile picture? there cud be much wud u think. u wud think ''wat if the person created dat profile jux wanted to humiliating and embarrassing u?'' i dun care about it, bcuz i believe there's no idiot in this world wud believe someone compromise themselves or maybe ; 10% of them wud. i cant view that faked profile, n i believe the person wudnt approve my friend request. then so, i shud b positive, think positive, n let the poser do wat they want. u mayb addicted to me. thanks for idiolizing. thanks for creating me a fan pages. chum chum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive