Popular Posts

RANDOM DECEMBER

STRANGERS. MAILBOX FLOOD
i hate it everytym i logged-in my facebook i'll gt my mailbox flood wit strangers mssages. n the things i dun lyk is they keep asking me the same question over and over again like ''hi boleh berkenalan'' or ''hi. can i hve ur number pls?'' or ''hi girl, can i have sex wit u'' wtf! i usually block those pathetic. n if ignored them they'll say im such an arrogant n watsoever.
dats y i mde a 2nd acc in facebook, my 2nd acc is onli 4 my bestfriends, friends, friends of friends, boyfie, relatives. i add all ppl who wanted to be my friends, but i hate certain ppl who drop me a msgs, or wallpost or pop me chat saying hi n when i ignored themm theyll rudely yelled at me, do u noe hw to do yelling thing in a comment box? let me teach u one, jux lyk this '' ego! u're snooty snotty!'' yea dat interjection is a sign telling me u're yelling at me! n one more thing, nxt tym when u hve in ur mind wanted to drop me a msg pls mke sure dat u hve interesting stories to talk about, or sumthing important to discuss, i love playful conversation n im easily gt bored. im jux different, so if u arent cmfrtable wit it then stay away from me, bcuz i can guarantee u wudnt lyk me, i swear, trust me, i noe how to play SHIT.   


MY DAY BEFORE XMAS
10 more days before xmas. onli 18 days left to rock myself up in this boredoom house, onlii 18 more days left then im going to meet my schoolmate! 18 more days left for me to hve a a good sleep until noon, 18 more days left for me to gt ready all the stuff i need for school. i hve no problem wit it. i went to a mall last day wit my mom surveying dresses for xmas, we're going to attend the families reunion on 25th. its kinda borink staying in ur own home without nothing else to do, theres no gud stuff to play wit, great, im going to tell my friends wat i do during holidays. this is the best December where i gt my best present ever earlier from Santa ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive