Popular Posts

i miss you school

i went for school shopping last sunday i guess i alrdy frgt the exact date and i bought bunch of stuffs needed for my school, i just hve to buy everything new, lyk a fresh start. i still get enthusiastic about the whole getting new bag, new pencil, pens, other stationaries and a new pair of shoes. i guess im done wit holidays, its tym to go back to school. damn i just miss my school so much and idk y, its kinda weird. mny of my friends worried about it; worried that school day is almost near. haha. yeah i miss my classroom and im glad to noe that it wud still b the classroom im gonna enter next year. and i miss my favorite desk. yea its damned meaningful to me, i hve written the nme of ppl i love 'sheridann'. haha. next year would be my last year of high school and its gonna b tough for me, im gonna miss my friend after that. this is so bizzare to me. it seems its only been yesterday that i felt so annoyed and feeling impatient to finish my high school, well i only have one year left. i dont hate school, really, i just hate the irrational rules. have u ever wnder y must we b wearing school uniform? i hve no problem wit that bcuz seriously i love school uniform n i just dnt understand y. y did they set some pretty weird rules about how our hair should be done and how short our nails should b. school is about knowledge and experience for all the kids, school should really let us express our true self by being who we really are outside of the school gate. or maybe they're afraid that of students being labeled by outsider, the thing is y bother? people judge, ignored them, simple rite? they're making us feeling ordinary n weird wearing the same thing evryday, ordinary is boring. these stupid rules are one of the reason y kids hate school. no offence just scanty opinion :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive