Popular Posts

THINGS U DUNNOE ABOUT ME.

i've been wondering n thinking much these day about wat to put in my blog so i decided to write ABOUT ME ; THINGS U DUNNOE ABOUT ME. i hve a confession about some part of my life. i've been acting lyk a normal 16 years old kid. yes, i am normal, i am a normal kid. n yess, im not bad as u think, im good to evryone, bt theres sumthing u shud noe bout me, imma rock-spirited. its nt bad as u thought, the worst thing is i gt a tattoo ;( i gt my left n right tragus pierced, ppl may think i luk lyk a slut. im nt a slut. i love those things doesnt mean im a slut, im not. im addicted wif such things, body art etc. especially piercing n i jux dunnoe y, but if u try to b nice n be my friends, u wud noe y am i doing dat n im nt bad as i look. theres so mny thing u dunnoe bout me, bout my past. the reason i tattoo myself? it hve its own meaning, wat am i feel when doing dat? wat am i think ? idk. i admit it i always didnt think twice when decide to do sumthing. jux lyk the tattoo. full of regret, idk n i cant wear sleeveless tops or dresses n swim-wear especially when im attending the families reunion. yes, my family do noe bout it, but i still feel ashamed about it. wat if the others families saw me wif dat tattoo? wat wud they say? okai, seriously, im embarrasing myself. thats jux not me. try to noe me better. im nt bad as i look, u dun believe me? go figure. 


.ABOUT ME PART #2.
i am easy going n friendly person, talk to me, be nice, im so much nicer in real lyf, im good to everyone, sumtyms i can be so egoist. but cmmon, show me someone wif no ego n i'll show u wat loser really are, i dun lyk to fight, seriously i hate ppl who love showing off, selfish, look down to others n think they're way too perfect, im jux an ordinary person, sumtyms i make mstakes, n i do nt dare to admit ;D i am 16, i was born in keningau, grow up in a small town called keningau, n thank god i have a good family, i have many friends n bestest friends, i have a good sister, i went to school lyk a normal kid. i love to play on a piano n guitar, but i jux dnnoe how to play it. ;D im trying my best to study smart n hard next year to make good grades, im gonna be in form 5 next year n ready to sit for my SPM, n i hope i'll get the best knowledges dat will shape me in my lyf.


.ABOUT ME PART #3.
i admit im kinda weird sumtyms n i always think about things dats rarely to talk about. apparently, i cant tell , i cant speak wats on my mind, wat im trying to say, i jux dunnoe hw to express n let it out, idk how n where shud i start. Some of my friends called me 'emo' bcuz sumtyms i can b so emotional lol, im weak, im easy to cry, i hate irritating person. Some people says im weird jux bcuz i believe in supernatural thingy n sumtyms i wud yelling around n tell everyone im a superstitious, theres smething wrong wif me. im nt really gud at cursing, saying harsh words bla la la, etc. bt when u're too over n crossing the line i probably wud curse u wif my own personally language dat wud b hard 4 u to understand. im jux an ordinary person who live wif her idea, mostly hate by everyone but loved by many ;D  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive