Popular Posts

ready, set ur smile. smirk!

i suffered hypochondriac disease.sumtyms i find myself in a badmood for no good reason & i jux cant understand why.  maybe i shud take my tym to stroll around the town try to figure out wat exactly is happening to me. mayb i shud sit quietly for 10min taking a glass of milk. ppl usually tke coffee but sorry im nt so into dat thingy, im more wif fresh milk && chocolate one. i usually locked myself in my bedroom when im in badmood spending my tym texting wif my dear fella n him. hee. watever the problem is, i shudnt face it seriously bcuz i noe dat is not the real Belle, the real Belle is a cheerful lil girl, she's hardcore, she dun even noe wat badmood mean =='' rock ur world Belle! wake up wake up! ready, set ur smile n smirk! *devil smile* muahaha. boring =='' 


BELLEBEAM ;)
its been so long i didnt felt dz way. wat im tryin to say is yea the feeling u felt when u're in love wif someone special ;D the one who try to mke u smile everytym u're in badmood. n he noe hw to make u laugh. everynite. ;D 
sumtyms, its funny to flashback my past. lol. i already frgt most of them. self reminder-im fresh and new. live ur life belle. its kinda bored staying at home, im glad my babe man man call me to hve back our dance pctise tomoro yeehaa! cme on new step im ready to rock my body ;DD i cant stay at home, i keep eating && eating wifout doing any exercising ;D  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive