All I need is a pre-selected play list on my old school ipod of classic bands such as The Smiths, or the new comback's Temper Track, and im ready to go. A camera is occasionally brought along so that I can capture the beautiful surroundings and also help me remember the exact thoughts I had whilst walking through the forest, day or night.
Princess UK, Princess United State Of America, Princess United State Of America, Princess Car, Princess Cars, Princess USA, Princess USA
Popular Posts
-
Although its unbelievably similar to the High School Musical kids collection sold in the Disney Store, I still love the idea! After browsing...
-
Assalamualaikum n Aloha!! Hihi...akhirnya jadi jugak, setelah mencuba buat banner flash guna photoscape, hasil dari tutorial kak azzah di s...
-
Assalamualaikum n Aloha!! Today I wanna share about a movie..I love watching Mandy Moore singing...and hooked up with Shane West in this mov...
-
Bila dah selesai semuanya kami meneruskan perjalanan...Kali nie kami ke sebuah pulau yg terbalik iaitu | | | | | V "BALIK PULAU" H...
-
Orang muda selalu bercakap mengenai cinta. Ada apa dengan cinta? Cinta digambarkan sebagai perasaan yang membangkitkan semangat, lantaran be...
-
HOlla Peeps, SILA BACA SAMPAI HABIS UNTUK ELAK LOST DARI TREK SEBENAR~ SATU KONSPIRASI ATAU KEBETULAN? Rasanya ramai yang dah sedar dan t...
-
setelah dipaksa rela oleh aini , akhirnya ezza join jugak giveaway ni :) ..u olls nak join?click here alamakk ,dia suruh pilih jenis kanta...
-
haha. kene buat asigment keje sekolah ni , ten things i love :) 1. bantal busuk -i can't sleep without that 2. clothes,dress,shirt,keme...
-
Assalamualaikum n Aloha!! nak join klik banner ya ^^ Dah lama bro Nasz x buat segmen..sambil2 berblogwalking nampak ade segmen baru..Aliaa j...
Secret favourite places to be shared...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOlla Bloggers... Hobi menjadi sesuatu yang selalu kita buat.. dan buat sebab kita suka.. one of my hobby is watching movie.. owh, i love to...
-
Although its unbelievably similar to the High School Musical kids collection sold in the Disney Store, I still love the idea! After browsing...
-
Assalamualaikum n Aloha!! Hihi...akhirnya jadi jugak, setelah mencuba buat banner flash guna photoscape, hasil dari tutorial kak azzah di s...
-
Princess UK, Princess United State Of America, Princess United State Of America, Princess Car, Princess Cars, Princess USA, Princess USA ...
-
Assalamualaikum n Aloha!! Today I wanna share about a movie..I love watching Mandy Moore singing...and hooked up with Shane West in this mov...
-
HOlla Peeps, I got a new twitter friend (he's from India)who ask me where I am from? And I answered I'm from Malaysia. He's so ...
-
oke , ni bukan awek kilang bogel ,ni kembaq aku , nora danish ..eh .korang tak pasan ke muka aku ala2 nora danish ?hikkhikkk..heppp heppp ! ...
-
Dear Smokers, Please get a plastic bag and cover yourself whenever you want to start smoking to enable you to enjoy the smoke 100% by yourse...
-
HOlla Peeps, Selepai selesai berdoa, keluar dari pintu masjid, tengok kat rak kasut, " Eh, mana selipar aku? Hmm.. kena rembat lagi la...
-
HOlla Bloggers, "The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon, and race against the Decepticons to reach it a...
Search This Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(118)
-
▼
October
(15)
- Quiet Night Out...
- Last Autumn Drive With The Roof Down
- "Artful Lodgers"
- Twilight New Moon Fashion Collection
- Got a lace feeling???
- Michael Lohan
- > Pengalaman di Simpang Jalan
- My Boyfriends Garden on a Pretty day :)
- New Favourite Advert :)
- >The Reunion
- Garance Dore...
- > exia vs dynames
- Secret favourite places to be shared...
- Beautiful Beautiful Money...
- Man Up...
-
▼
October
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment