Popular Posts

Blame the sugar.

Look at her, she doesnt have a good look. But thank god he gave me face and i was made by him.

i am being stricken by Happy hormones which is a real good thing i wont deny. i have a lot of people who loves me and always made me feeling happy, they're my friends, my boyfriend and family. if people cant make me happy i'll make myself happy with candies, ice-creams and chocolates especially, i love sweet stuff, mother load of sugars. heaven on earth i guess. But when im hyper, i am hyper, i'll take a lot of pictures of myself and weird stuff. Yesterday, i took bunch of pictures, some of them i haven't upload yet, i want to make sure im going to edit it 'till it doesn't look like me, i am weird, so accept the fact, and thats when all is done i felt so tired like I've been running or something, i am so energized like theres an energizer battery stick on my head 'till i could give it a bad name.

I'm proud of myself as i could see theres a lot of changes I've done so far to write a correct spelling writing rather than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive