Popular Posts

Hair Cut??

These are my three favourite fringe styles:




Tomorrow I am going for a much needed hair cut, I have had the same hairstyle since I was about 11! So I decided that I would opt for a fringe! Very unusual for me as I have straight thin hair, but nowadays hair dressers are able to put fringes on anyone due to new styles and techniques! I wanted to take some pictures and I thought that keeping the pictures with blonde people would be easier to visualise :)
What do you think???

Also I thought I would tell you all that I FINALLY got my Topshop MYLES Fur Cuff Boots but instead of getting the grey ones, I got the newer ones in a Camel colour. They are SO warm and I definitely advise people getting them! Especially great when I was cycling in the snow, which recently turned to this amazing sight...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers