Popular Posts

To Me, You Are Perfect <3

Today, I have spent the day completely hungover in my comfortable clothes after doing the walk of shame down my street whilst wearing my pyjamas with heels and my jacket as my mate dropped me off before she went to work. Last night I went to S.P.A.N.K in Newmarket, at a club called Innocence. Really tired as i didnt get to sleep untill 4! But had such a great time :) I wore my new top with the bodycon as advised by you lot!



So after that embarrassing walk home, I decided to have a wash then get into some comfortable clothes and do NOTHING all day :) And I watched the amazing film that is 'LOVE ACTUALLY'!! Best christmas film ever made and I thought I would pull out one moment that just makes my heart melt!! Its when Andrew Lincoln stands outside the door for Keira Knightley with a collection of signs with writing on them basically confessing his mad love for her. Who wouldnt want that done for them?? I would LOVE my boyfriend to do something like that because it shows that he was actually concentrating on the many occasions when ive made him watch it!! :)



P.s Really want this bag for Christmas...so not going to happen, but I love it :) Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder Bag, Blackberry - £695

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers