Popular Posts

Night Out :)



Topshop Blazer.
New Topshop Sale Whte Sequin Top.
Long Black Topshop Top (underneath)
Dorothy Perkins Ankle Boots.

Before the New Year, my friends and I decided that we should have a night out where we dressed smart/casual and had a few drinks. I didnt want to get home too late as ive been at my Grandma's today, so I got home by 1. This is what I wore as I decided that I just HAD to wear this gorgeous top out! I was going to wear it with a waist belt, but trust me...it completely ruined the gorgeous material and the floaty angelic idea of how it looks on the hanger! It was far too cold to go out without a cardigan or coat so I thought that my blazer would go perfectly! I clipped sections of my hair back and mini plaits either side so that my fringe looked more of a statement. Finally the DP ankle boots were added to make the whole look more daring rather than little girl like :) Hope you like.

Would also just like to say Rest In Peace Grandad, as this is his two year anniversary of his death today. Loved always and forever in my thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers