Popular Posts

P.e.r.f.e.c.t.i.o.n



The Victoria Secret show has been a big deal recently and of course EVERYONE is loving the stunning collection and the stunning girls! So now we have been blessed with an amazing woman who is showing us to atleast make our faces look as perfect as the models. I am completely loving the tutorial videos featured on the 'makeup geek' blog! I only just came across it and its really helped me with applying makeup in the correct way. Before I would try to apply it as quickly as possible so that I can get out to where im going, (normally college) but now I have learnt how to apply my makeup quickly but make it look a lot better quality rather than have terrible makeup lines because I havent bothered to rub it all in! I definitely advise that you have a look on her blog and take a peek at the celebrity looks. I tried kate hudson on saturday night, and although it wasnt perfect, I felt nice :)

LOVE - Asos Tilda Toe Cap Shoe Boot - £40.00 - in black or pink!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers