Popular Posts

Finally using my lovely dress...



In these pictures you can sort of see the lovely dress :)
I matched it how I did in my posts a while back wit the pink ribbon and some cream heels...very summery! Everyone was saying how lovely it looked and I felt very happy in it :) Since my clear out, I decided that I really need to start wearing ALL my clothes, so i thought I would start with the items I have never worn out! Hope you like it!!


Also...I'm all for UGG boots, but the problem is that I definitely do not have the money for real ones and even if I did have real ones then I wouldn't wear them enough for it to be worth it. So on a cold day last week, whilst walking through Tesco's, I saw these non fake but not branded Ugg boots for £5! And although I haven't worn them everyday, the days in which I have...lets just say my feet have been very warm :)

Join this website and you do seriously learn a lot. http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/index2.html
One step closer to stopping Cyber bullying!

Also PLEASE ALL join my anti bullying blog on - www.clashingtime-anti-bullying.blogspot.com <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers