Popular Posts

Dakota Fanning


All I can say is WOW WOW WOW to this picture of Dakota Fanning.
The 16 year old is amazingly talented and by the looks of things, gorgeous too.

LOVE this picture from The Look Fashion Show where the model is wearing the gorgeous ASOS Silk Wrap Waisted Trousers - £45. I am really getting into this type of trousers, and I want these so much :) Although 45 pounds is a bit much for me! They look stunning on this model and I would love to get my hands on them, especially with the bright top underneath as seen here!! I STILL haven't spent my gift voucher because I havent found the perfect item for the £25 so I guess the wait will go on :)


Also PLEASE take a look at my best mate Shaun's photography and gossip blog. He has done some gorgeous work and has much more to upload! I will be doing some modeling for him soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers