Popular Posts

Copycat

I walked past Emporio Armani whilst in London at the weekend and in the window (as seen below), there was a display of various women's outfits all based around a certain design. SPOTS. Now I know I sound stupid, but as I am not ever buying designer clothes, I did not realise how much high streets brands simply copy the ideas and looks from designers. I know, I know...people will be screaming whilst listening to this, but I stupidly thought that things would be different by for example having the high street brand made to bring out the similar collection a while behind, where as this display seemed fairly new. Obviously my opinion is fairly insignificant, but even if I did have the money to afford these designer clothes...If the same style jumper from a high street brand looked nice then why not just get that? :) Especially if you are capable of jazzing it up in your own special and unique way!!
Anyway take a look at the Topshop Jumper below
and tell me what you think!!






Things have continued to be a bit sucky this week obviously because of the break up situation. But I decided today, that I am not going to let myself be upset about this. Life moves on, and so can I! So any little motivational comments or quotes - ooo quotes especially would be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers