Popular Posts

Sunday Smiles

Today I went to London! 
Yes thats right, I ventured out of the peaceful world that is Cambridge!!
I went with my mother and my grannie and had a lovely day out. :)
Exactly what I needed really after such a stressful week!
Although as you all may be expecting, this wasn't for retail therapy! :)
Instead it was for some inspiration for my art project,
so we went to some galleries.
After all this and a yummy lunch, we were walking around randomly and came across 'Christie's' auction house. I got more inspiration from the work being sold here then any of the galleries put together! I saw some gorgeous work by two artists called Ralph Rumney and Theodore Major! 
Take a look if you are interested!


So onto todays purchases :)

What do you think?? These were not actually bought today, but instead yesterday at a jumble sale that my mother went to. She picked up these BEAUTS from Clarks for £1!! Now I'm not usually the type to wear workers fashion boots like these, but for one pound, I thought WHY NOT?? :)
Hopefully an outfit post with these in them will be shown soon. 
So in the mean time, what do you think would go well with them??


I also went against my shopping ban and found Topshop :/
I bought the old style of the lace vest scallop body as shown on the website HERE. I got the inspiration for buying this from my Friend Holly, who decided to wear a nude bra underneath and although some people commented on her looking like she possibly had no nipples, I still admired her attempt! So I decided to try it too :) Hopefully a night out will need this soon!!



Then I went to the Oasis sale and got this cute top for £15...although may take it back because I'm not sure! Darkened the second picture so that you can see the detail of ruched lines down the front. 


Also I know I have been a bit of a rubbish/selfish blogger recently, not really replying to comments or questions asked. But I promise, the support you all have given me has helped loads and I PROMISE I will be back on track as soon as possible :) Also Clashing Time Anti Bullying Blog WILL be brought back to life soon, I just very much need some case stories to show the world the pain and suffering that people get because of bullying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers