Popular Posts

New Discarded Shoot

This is the photo-shoot I modeled for my friend Caitlin's 'Discarded' photography project. Some bloggers commented saying that in the last shoot I didn't look 'rough' enough, so for the second stage of the shoot, we thought we would take it more to the extreme - old charity shop clothes (which I turned out to like in the end), old boots, back combed hair and a sign asking for money. In a way the shoot turned out better then the last because the sky was very dark this day, which went along with the atmosphere intended. There are a lot of pictures so be aware but just wondering what do you think?
















Also I have a little bit of a rant...I have this 139 followers, but a LARGE majority of them dont ever comment on here, which obviously I do not mind about, but because of the settings they have, it means that I cant check out their blogs which I REALLY want to do. If you are following me and have private settings then PLEASE change it. Because I do not want to be known as one of those bloggers that never bothers with their followers! Trust me I do try!!! But its the same the other way round! Thank you, my rant is over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers