Popular Posts

Very.com

Obviously as many of you may know,
I am on a shopping ban of full price items.
So instead of buying, I am browsing to see what everyone thinks!
But on the cheap :) Tell me your opinions!!
These are from Very.com - look here to take a look at the top below.

Look here for this skirt.

Look here for the dress.


I am literally in love with this cute girl Eliza Doolittle and her lovely song - Skinny Genes. The quirky and sweet song make me smile as soon as it came on MTV whilst I had it on in the background. This song cheered me up loads and made me feel so much better :)



Also take a look at the ASOS giveaway on http://sittingprettyatmydesk.blogspot.com - if i was to win I would get this gorgeous ASOS Woven And Jersey Two In One Dress for £24. It comes in black too and its SO summery and gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers