Popular Posts

I'm in Edinburgh

So since wednesday night, I have been in EDINBURGH :)
I came to see my older sister who moved here a few months ago.
We had a VERY traumatic journey which took 8 hours due to a land slide in Scotland. We went on two trains and a bus and eventually got here at about 1.30 in the morning :( BUT we had a warm welcome and some yummy food and then got up happy the next day to go shopping and site seeing! We started with some amazing charity/vintage shopping where I got some amazing deals! Including...

M&S NEW summer top for £4!!

This River Island dress with the tag still on :) - £6!!!

I took this lovely picture quote from 
I think it describes exactly how I am feeling right now!

Will update again later on hopefully!
Another fun filled day ahead of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers