Popular Posts

MUET!!! IELTS & TOEFL

Salam..

To all MUETers out there!! Good Luck for tommorow..
Get prepared for the unexpected..

for me MUET is easy than TOEFL and IELTS..
well i'm maybe gonna take MUET and IELTS..
i supposed to take IELTS after SPM but my dad want me to let it go because he want me to go to MTE (MalaysianTechnologyExpo), which showcase pruducts from all over malaysia..especially from malaysian university..
I represent UUM as the observer for my dad..hahaha
well back to IELTS, me n my mum supposed to take IELTS together but my dad just let my mum take it..
well she got impressive mark for it..not bad eh..
when you going to oversea its better that you take these things first which is IELTS or TOEFL..
for IELTS you need to get pass band 5 to go oversea, IELTS has 9 bands..
but for TOEFL I dont know that much about it..

when I look back, i think there is no need for I to take IELTS just to show off even though you not going oversea just yet.. T__T

hey forgot to tell you a story about MUET..
this how it goes..
on my 1st sem they offer student to register for MUET, and i had to wait one long hour to pay the MUET thingy..as it was i forgot to register online..hahahaha..well in my mind i thought that when you pay that thing you can just go by and wait till you are ready to get examined..
but my luck has not yet been sticking to me..

the 2nd sem, they also open for a 2nd registration, guess what?? I forgot to register online yet AGAIN!!
then i had to go to academic and record to tell them that i forgot to register online MUET for 1st and 2nd sem..haha
tp alhamdulillah syukur they transfer me to the End of the year examination..
then i was relieved about that..

so im gonna take it this august or maybe september this year...

well that all my story so far..

hope you enjoy reading it..hahahah
maybe a little bit of blur and confuse. but oh well..

thats all, Salam.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers