Popular Posts

Little Things That Goes On In My Little Head

Salam..

Lately I've been hit by this kind of disease..
I don't know why it hit me
was it because i'm jealous??
was it that i'm alone?
was it that i dont have any money on me right now?

well, the HOMESICK disease has struck me for the past few week, it kinda disturbing me..

ARGHH I don't know what to do
i cant be bothered to go back to KEDAH
it will just a waste of money..
yeah for a ticket that will cost you RM120++ for an airplane..
I've never take the bus back home before
because of the scaryness of bus..

so thats why i take the airplane
but airplane also keep disturbing me with this loud sound
and your ear need to be balance with the pressure surrounding when you when you 3000ft above the ground.
and it also took only 1 hour to get from KL-Subang to Kedah-Alor Star.
so it saves me time and i dont have to sit on the bus that will keep my butt hot while sitting.

its been one month that i've been away from home..

miss my family! 
miss my big laptop( now i'm using the small one)!
miss my fast internet!
miss my bed!
miss my food!
miss my mirror!
miss my tv(need to watch tv - Discovery Channel)!
miss my EVERYTHING!!!!

arghhhhh..

oh well i've got another two weeks here so no need to worry Luqman
everything gonna be fine, just focus on your study now get those grade that you want so badly
so go excel in your life!!!

thats all i wanna say, i hope we meet again in a later update!!

Salam ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers