Popular Posts

200 Followers :)

Firstly I just want to say HELLO to my 200th follower at 
http://fashionandpoise.blogspot.com/.  
She was kind enough to follow me and make my day
by achieving this lovely goal of 200! 
She has a very cute blog so make sure you take a look :)  
Also if you are interested in getting more followers then please to pop into 
my followers box and take a look at the lovely people that support me!
Soon I think I will have to do a lovely giveaway :)
So recently I have been very into finding clothes in the colour fuchsia
So I thought that I would give you an example of my perfect outfit 
(if I had the funds of course). 
I think this combination of clothes and accessories 
would go perfectly together for a nice summer day!!!
All pictures found from

REBECCA TAYLOR

Perfect Party mini dress

£330



FENDI

Peekaboo python medium tote

£3,240





YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Arty bracelet

£275

ERICKSON BEAMON

Disco 22-karat gold Swarovski crystal necklace

£760







DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

Kamala flat sandals

£215


What do you lot think?? 
x Clashing Time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers