Popular Posts

New Hair Cut!

SO I haven't actually had it done yet! :)
This is just an update so you all know I'm alive!
And completely overloaded with college work and money work (two jobs!)
I LOVE the style of Jessica Stroup's hair cut!
Unfortunately most of these pictures are when she has had it curled/styled.
But the top left photo is when its straight, which is how I would have it most times. The fringe look a while ago ruined my hair!! 
So im in desperate need of some layers and something new and mature :)
If any of you know of any other celebs with hair similar to this,
or something that would suit me then PLEASE comment to tell me!




ALSO I am SUCH a terrible blogger recently and completely deserve the little comments I go yesterday as I have had NO time to reply to anyone! I promise I will soon!! 

Also look at my friend Shaun's photography on http://lcbkaba.blogspot.com/ 
as he has done the most gorgeous shoot recently!

CT xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers