Popular Posts

Oops I did it again

This was my outfit for today:

Denim Topshop Jeans
White H&M top underneath.
Pink Topshop frill waisted top.
Silver Necklace from my boyfriend.

Today I went to Southend to see my grandmother. It was a lovely sunny day.
And also great to spend some quality time with the family!
We went for a massive roast dinner and spent a lot of time looking through some old pictures for my new photo album :) My favourite is my old prom photo with Milly from www.mlle-milly.blogspot.com and Alice from http://lovebeau.blogspot.com/.

So I thought I would tell you all, my boyfriend and I are back together.
Smiles all round on my behalf.
We had our tears, but we also realised that we can't live without each other.
And being with each other is better then being apart.
<3


As the title of this post suggests, my card went a bit crazy again :)
This new top came from Next for £12! Its pretty simple to be honest :)
But I love it because I think it will go really nicely matched with leggins, skirts  and of course a lovely colourful necklace or cardigan...or both!!!


Also GREAT NEWS...I have been invited along with 2 others as far as I know to become part of the AUSSIE ANGELS team. This is for fashion bloggers that help to advertise Aussie Hair Care but also introduce other bloggers to the blogging scene :) I am so excited to get involved!!! 
Posts soon will come I'm sure!!!



Do please enter my lovely friend Kavita's blog on http://iheartvintagex.blogspot.com 
to enter her newest fabulous giveaway to win the chance of a lot of lovely things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers