Popular Posts

London Rose Bullying Interview


Firstly check out my anti-bullying website www.clashingtime-anti-bullying.blogspot.com where I did a great interview with Hannah from London Rose, the amazing fashion blogger. Go over and give your feedback for the interview.



Today, I was unable to find anything to wear and as I was only popping to town and to the cinema, I didn't see the point in dressing up. Then I saw my ASOS Bow Back Skater Dress for £26. I matched it with my new primark cream belt. It reminds me of the lovely Lauren Conrad in the picture above from last summer when she was spotted shopping in America.

I was listening to This Aint A Love Song by Scouting For Girls earlier and it pretty much put things into prospective for me! You might need to wait to let it load.
 "I'm a little bit lost without you, 
and I'm a bloody big mess inside." <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers