Popular Posts

Bed at 5.30 in the morning.

So as the name of this post suggests, I had a bit of a late night last night. 
I went to an 'American High School' themed party and
 stayed over which meant that I had a bit of a late night! 
I decided to go as a 'Band Geek'.
My outfit consisted of a naval style dress with gold stripes, 
then I added a blue officers hat and white socks, 
to complete it, I braided my hair and put on some 3D glasses.
It was such a fun and turns out dressing up isn't too bad!


Then today I had to go off to my new pub job, 
a little tired after an exhausting night.
I wore my NEW Topshop Sale Navy Cardigan for £12!
I put it with my navy floral top and my jeggins all Topshop, 
with a brown Primark belt.



I also tried out something new with my hair. 
Because it was braided the day before, when I let it out
it was all lovely and twisted and curly.
Something I might try out more often :)

CT xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers