Popular Posts

Back on top

Firstly I would like to say THANK YOU to http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/ for this lovely award. 
It definitely made my day :) And also show you this that I found on her blog. 
Pretty much explains how I feel right now!!!


SO...I've been shopping :)
As I have explained in the past, I go to an amazing market in Harlow called North Weald Market.
My favourite stall there is for Topshop 'Cabbage' - for those of you who dont know what this means, it is when a retailer orders too many of an item from a supplier then allows market sellers to sell it all at a discounted price. These stalls are pretty unheard of, but the two lovers market holders always seem to have what I want.
I got this...

LACE BIB FLORAL TOP Price: £30.00 Colour: BLACK

But instead, I got it for £7




Also Got this gorgeous ASOS dress for £12 - retail price £35.
And I wore it out last night :) Although I forgot to photograph it well, 
and my friend is bad at taking pictures!



I promise to you, now I am feeling as my title suggests 'back on top'.
I WILL get around to commenting back to people and welcoming my new followers that have really helped me through my hard times :)
THANK YOU to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers