Popular Posts

The First Ever!!

Salam..

Yesterday was the boring day of my life, You want to know why?

It is because I can't go to PC Fair because of my wallet are emptying
What my wallet are emptying??

Yup true, i think its because that i spent RM150 for just a 2GB DDR2 RAM for my laptop
i just waste those money on that thing
i know this sem is a short sem but why is that my money is out of shortage?
my dad last 2 weeks bank in RM200 for me and make my balance to be RM300
so that was a relieve but then i had use the money to go ICE SKATING!!
argh this cant be happening to me, i was tempted by the ice..HAHAHA

so i took out 100 from the bank..but a one week after that i took another 50 for myself
thats because i need to buy something to eat and drink..
So that was ok with me..
the week after my friends ask me if I wants to go out to see the Clash Of The Titans!
the movie was the best because it features the guy from the avatar them main character
dont know his name
but he was cool playing the hero of the Clash Of The Titans..

I then start to realise that i need to save some money for my personal luxury, FOODS
i cant go without foods, but i start to take foods averagely by eating once a day
sometimes two but i need to cut the budget short
so i take once a day that is when i finish my maghrib prayer..
the food will store in my stomach for a day, not that i meant i'm like a cow where it store its food in one of those 4 stomach..

yesterday i also tell my mum( she calls not that she call but my lil' sis want to talk with me shes only 4 years old) thats my money is out of due
hahaahah..is not out of due but im running out of it..
well it doesnt matter to me if i get a new funds for my luxury
i just want to save those money for the next semester..
and when i think about money,
i had to go through this thing which kept me realise that many teenager have ben using their parents money to enjoy themselves and they never think how hard our parents work for us and we just wasted it like that..

using the money isn't important in our life, its how your manage to control in and out of your little big pocket of yours..
we need to think of those people who are poor and doesn't have any money..
we are the future of our ummah

so let save the money..haha
thats all i think for topic on money..

Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers