Popular Posts

All drawn to a close

Before I tell you about the meaning of my title,
 I thought I would do a quick outfit post to show you
 my favourite outfit from my past few nights out, that I wore last night.
I wore a layered look because I don't like lace with just a bra underneath.
And admittedly, my whole outfit consisted of all Topshop.
Who doesn't love to say that :)






Now I can get onto telling you about the title of this post - 'All drawn to a close'.
My experience with blogging has been an amazing and exciting one. But I have also had my fair share of bad times. I have received a large amount of harsh and hurtful comments, online and off. I recently found out that my blog has been a topic of many discussions from the local colleges around me, but not in a good way. People feeling the need to show it to others to make each other laugh. It sounds silly that I am someone who is admitting to the upset of bullying when I am the owner of an anti bullying website; but these comments where taken a bit too far. I got some death threats and very personal emails sent to me and also some comments made over facebook from groups of people to take the mickey out of my blog. I have been told by my friends and family that this is just because these people are 'jealous' or 'bored' but I feel differently. I feel like I am obviously someone that is easily targeted for 'bullying' or unfair comments because I am putting myself out there with having a public online blog. Although, the way that I see it is that I do not make people view my blog, they choose to do it. So the comments and harshness should be limited surely? As I feel that I would never do the same if it was someone else. I don't know. Well after today, I will be taking a break from blogging until I feel like I can come back. So thank you to all of you for your great support and I will try my hardest to get back to you. Especially as I'm at almost 200 followers!!!
I have also been given this lovely discount for ASOS from Dasy Bell from www.discountcoder.com. Free standard delivery when you spend £75 - Code: STANDARD - Expires: 31st May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers