Popular Posts

still looking for a good tittle for this post, its random actually.

I've been thinking to get a hair cut lately, like i said i always have a problem dealing with my hair everyday, maybe i should bald it simple to say, simply dealing with it, but hey, im just saying. i remembered i'd post in one of my previous post, and i already forgot which post and also Facebook status etc, maybe about a month ago i guess about i swore that i wont cut my hair never again, because i need to wait for it extending naturally, thats no longer valid, i just cut my front hair to FRINGE, yea im having this fringe thing again which is not bad at all, i've been missing it so much lately, and i dont find that extending my front hair suits me very well. haha. i looked at the mirror and said ''hey i looked like 14 years old Belle''. but still, i still having a problem dealing with it like my forehead starts to sweat when im in the hot and sweating situation, which i dislikes. today im in my own holiday, i didn't go to school for two days starting yesterday, i feared that my PM teacher will scold me for not doing my assignment work yet, i already starts but i haven't get the pictures that she needs done. so its no big deal, staying at home isn't bad though, i was having a good time, not forget to mention about why i didn't go to school today, i was actually overslept this morning, my alarm clock didnt rang, so my mothers too. i didn't plan to, i really need to go to school because important event will going to be held at school, too bad i cant attend, sorry to my fella, i didn't plan it, i already promise them that i would be in the carnival too. so yea my Dad also late for work, and me and my sister didnt go to school, what a perfect day actually, its not bad at all staying at home. Someone asked me a few weird question yesterday at formspring, but since that i am no longer so into it, im only gonna reply a few of you in my blog, so do i read often? i think its a weird question, maybe not for you, but for me its weird. erm i would say sometimes, it depends on my mood, just recently my younger sister brought me a story book entitled GHOST SITTERS from the library, looks pretty boring but its actually nice, i only read it when im in a boredom situation. and hey i love reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive