Popular Posts

Broiling

i overslept this morning, i wake up at about 8 half-hour morning, i should say my tuition class start at 8. haha. i dont care, i tried to against that sweet sleep temptation. skipping my breakfast is not a good idea but in my thought i said its okay, imma go buy some junkies after my tuition class at the housing market and then straight to have my dance practice. so just like i said, i did, i went to the market buy canned goods ahh baked beans which is my favorite and soy beans for my breakfast and then straight to my fella house. i return home early ; at about two pm something like that, my aunt keep calling me she need me to accompany her to do girls thingy ; SHOPPING. i cant refuse because i already promise her yesterday that im going with her today. so with the broiling hot mr sun, i walked under him following me everywhere which is annoying,, i have this skin such as being bitten. hot hot sexay day. skipping plot which is not important thing to say, i saw someone today and he made me feel this dup dap thing, and i should tell you that he's the one who stole my heart haha Sheridann te'amo. i have this backache again which i dislike, im jaded as hell. im sensitive to prawn and i accidentally ate it, and now im having a BAD NEWS for myself, nice itchy itchy nosie and throatie which WORSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive