Popular Posts

performance

 tonight BLS will be performing korean dance for the first time el o el. a cover of 4 minutes, i my me mine. we're actually only have a week to generate our new step and routine for the next show, 1 week isnt a good news, i mean we're still raw, BLS is a new group, we've just started working together this year since that the old group not longer with us. so my fella make decision that we're going to dance a cover, it could be more easier for us to remember steps. we're not a copycat alright. haha. so maybe im going to get ready on 5pm and straight to my fella house, rehearsal, i just got a call from my fella just now that we need to come early, theres a step that we need to change because there is a little problem with it. i just hope that we could dance a bit well and there will be no problema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive