Popular Posts

love the moment so much.

its been a few days i didn't get my blog update, theres nothing to talk about. but now i finally find a thing to be talk about. so the story begin like this, i was having a great time on last Thursday, i wake up at about 9am to get ready, my family were getting ready too as they're going to kk that day, im not going, i have party to run, with a big smile on my face in my thought i said hurry! i wave goodbye to them and i hurried changing my clothes, pick all the things i need to bring with me. make up, done. home safety, checked. hair, fine. haha. my dear text me and we promise to meet at the street next to G-mart, i called a taxi driver to fetch me and he sent me to the place mentioned. my first expression to him was omaigod he's beautiful and a big smile on my face haha, i miss him so much yea he knows that. Spending my whole day with my dear, i went to his home and some other friends, we're going to have a party that night, we arrive early to hand some help and prepare things for the Barbeque's, skipping plot that is not very important. then, so, haha. i dont know how to start actually, so here it goes, ive met his parents, siblings which is really, very friendly :) and i missed his little brother the little chowder in the house haha. i cant describe how wonderful the feeling is to be with him for the entire day, its just, too sweet, so sweet. they have cypher, movie etc. everything is just so wonderful being with him. i heart you Sheridann :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive