Popular Posts

A little update for those who care.

      
s o l v e . m y . m a t h e m a t i c s
ok a little update for those who care : ive been busying sleeping these few days because of  my unhealthy condition, i'd post about it in my previous post. besides, im also busying with the new project, BELLE new project, its holiday and i dont know what actually i need to do, i cant hang out with my friends i cant hang out with my dearest boyfriend because of my unhealthy condition, my mom wont let me out, she said she need to wait till i recovered and after that i can go anywhere as i like as i wish as i love, this really help me, this give me a good spirit to be strong enough to keep fighting this mulish disease. i chunked all sort of medicine and shove it down my throat just to get better, for your information i almost immune to all of it. im all burning up and it subsides then i started to feel burning again you know this is really sucks, the only thing that could make me feel a bit subside is to contact my dear, text him and when sweet things comes up on the screen i was like woah he is so wonderful. he is the one who could make me feel better for sure haha. and about the new project, ive been busying preparing materials for the upcoming art, theres lot i need to do about it to make it really happen. im not really good at art, but my imagination got the best of me in everything i did, so far. And for those who feeling like crap, go and get your medi and may god bless you :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive