Popular Posts

My card is crying...


This photo officially shows that my spending has gone crazy!
This is the collection of things that I have bought over the past 2 DAYS! Yes fair enough, the first 4 to the left came with discount, but I still feel that my card should be taken away.

I went to a store that was closing down today called 'D2' and picked up this cute little blouse for £3 and although its in two sizes to big for me, once its on with a waist belt it looks cute. Added with a simple cardigan or blazer and jeans.

Now as many of you may know, I work for Topshop but it is a concession within Debenhams Department Store, so therefore I also get to take advantage of 10% off of their stock...Over the past few weeks there has been a 'buy one get one free' sale offer going on and I have never had the time to look, and on my day off when I needed to pop in anyway,
I thought I would look!

This top was priced at £12.50 and I love it because of the embellishment on the shoulders and the puffed out shoulder pads in the sleeves of the shoulders. I also thought that the low V of the top was quite interesting, and I am going to wear this out tomorrow night with a black bodycon skirt :)
Pictures will come!

So as the deal says, I must get one free...
And this is wear the fun comes in...When I tried it on when I got back...it did not suit me at all! I dont think red is my colour...
SO GIVEAWAY...
If anyone wants to have this size 10 + Redherring for Debenhams top, originally priced at £22, and obviously I got it free...then simply tell me why you think you deserve to win, become a follower if you aren't already and I will pick a winner this time next week. Now I know this isn't particularly interesting to everyone but I dont see the point in this top just being left unworn! Im sure someone will be able to find it a lovely home :) And also I will add in some other goodies that I will pick up in the shops no doubt this week :)



The top is slightly rouched at the bottom as you can see in the picture to the left, and has a round neck line of embellishment. Hope you all like :)
So that you all know, I will be posting the same comment on everyone's blogs to tell them about the giveaway, Its not that I dont love each and everyone of you, but I want this top to have a good home :) And also I dont want to be a hypocrite as I dont like the same comments being posted around of everyones blogs! And I must apologise for my crap commenting on peoples blogs and replying to people. I had a pretty perfect and relaxing weekend and I really needed it so I assure you, I will reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers